Posted by KVR user snatch59 in the Falcon FAQ thread / patchpool forum:
First ensure the Seaboard has MPE enabled using ‘Dashboard for RISE’ (Channel Mode: Multi; MPE: On, Global Channel:1, Range from: 2 to 16).
This example uses the patchool.de Glockenspiel Penta Cloud program as an example. Any program will do, as the aim is to add the MPE script process, and then select the Keygroup modules to control with the Y (Slide) and Z (Pressure) value from the Seaboard.
1. Load the Penta Cloud program. Falcon will not respond the Seaboard at this stage (unless the Seaboard is in Single, Channel 1 mode).
2. Select the Events tab, then the Event Processor browser tab (the tab with the music notation for two quavers). In the Event Process browser tab expand out Script Process, then Utilities, and drag MPE to the Events tab area. A Script Processor area is now available, and the Penta Cloud program changes to Omni mode and now responds to the Seaboard.
3. In the Script Processor area set Timbre (Y) to Mod 1 ans (Uni), and Pressure (Z) to PolyAT. The AT stands for aftertouch. What Y and Z are used to control on the Falcon is really up to you, given the available values in the Script Processor. However if you check out the MPE.lua script you’ll see that in the onController() function the Midi CC74 value from the Seaboard Slide is trapped an used for the Y value. Seaboard Pressure is used for the incoming Z value.
4. Next select the Tree view tab, as you need to be able to see whats under Keygroup 1. Expand out Penta Cloud to show Layer 1 and Synth Layer, and then expand both of these out in turn to show their respective Keygroup 1s. Layer 1/Keygroup 1 has IRCAM Multi Granular, and Biquad Filter, and Synth Layer/Keygroup 1 has Analog Stack and Brickwall Filter.
5. For this example double click Brickwall Filter in Synth Layer/Keygroup 1. Right click over Cutoff to bring up the menu, then select Add Modulation/Program/New Script Event Modulation. Next right click over Cutoff and select Edit Modulations (you can also go to the top of the tree, then go the the Mods tab, scroll down to find Script Event Modulation 1 and edit it there). In the Scrip Event Modulation 1 tab rotate the dial to give ‘1’. Carrying out a Slide action on the Seaboard will now move the Cutoff.
6. Next double click Biquad Filter in Layer 1/Keygroup 1. Right click over Resonance to bring up the menu, then select Add Modulation/Poly Aftertouch. You should now see Resonance responding to Seaboard Pressure.
7. Finally use Save Program as … (left click spanner up near <Default Multi>) and save as Penta Cloud MPE.uvip in a suitable location. If you check out the XML in Penta Cloud MPE.uvip you will find that the MPE.lua script has been embedded in there.