Modulation targets

• nedped
    Participant

Either blind or stupid, I can’t find the way to assign modulation targets or destinations for any of the 13 available mod sources found in the edit menu. In fact, I can’t find the words target or destination anywhere in the Falcon universe (GUI or help content). Mystifying. In every other synth I used, hardware or software, mod target choices are glaringly apparent.

Sampleconstruct
    Keymaster

Either blind or stupid, I can’t find the way to assign modulation targets or destinations for any of the 13 available mod sources found in the edit menu. In fact, I can’t find the words target or destination anywhere in the Falcon universe (GUI or help content). Mystifying. In every other synth I used, hardware or software, mod target choices are glaringly apparent.

Right click on a parameter you want to modulate, then assign a modulation source, it doesn’t work the other way round.

nedped
    Participant

Thanks. Good answer. Direction is the key to the procedure. Anyone else struggling with this one might want to refer to Learning Falcon 106: Make an Evolving Pad (found in UVI Support > Tutorials & Tips). The specifics are provided in Steps 5 and 6

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.