How can change for a loaded sfz all keygroups easy to latch ?. Bug in Latch

• falconuser20
    Participant

I have load a sfz with a drum program. it have many keygroups with diffrent velocity and multisampling. i see that i need in all 274 keygroup switch latch to on because i want play all samples to end, or at least do a adsr curve that play 2 sec. Is there a more easy way so i can switch it on or need i change all 274 keygroups ?

the sfz import feature create for every sample a keygroup.

I notice also a Bug in latch. a drum sound is record 4 sec always. it is very silence at end and when latch is on it happen that sometimes my PC freeze for about 10-20 sec and then continue to work. I have a i5 8600 CPU. I guess it happen denormal exceptions in the CPU because of too low float values. with other plugins i see not such problems. i read about denormal exceptions in CPU. this need fix by the program.

falconuser20
    Participant

I notice thePC freeze happen too when i have not latch enable. but it happen not so often. I have fast SSD too. in the oscilator is interpolation standard and allow streaming

falconuser20
    Participant

I notice when switch to list mode, i can select all keygroups and change in the adsr release rate of all. but the PC freeze when happen too. there seem a problem when sound level is very low at end. have other falcon users notice this too ?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.