Frequency
Participant

So I took this a step further. I wanted to accomplish this across layers. I do not know how to share modulators across layers (yet) so I used the example above to create a second layer set up as the first. I then created an aux on the program level with my desired effect and set it 100 wet. I then assigned the retrigering envelopes I had set up within the layers (multi envelope in this case) to the slider of the “send to aux 1” by right clicking the slider. Again, edit modulation, invert, set legato. like most things in Falcon, I’m sure there are other ways to accomplish this and this technique probably has further implications here in sound design.

Well if you put the ADSR/multi envelope on program level, you can share it between layers.

i just tried this, it works! Thank you

You do get more control over how the envelope effects each layer by setting it up as per the example, limiting the sliders for example, would you agree or not? Although I guess you could set up multiple program level envelopes to achieve individual controls.

adding to my example above in combination with the placement of the multi envelope on the program level assigned to the “mix” knob on a reverb, I was able to achieve a reverb that starts when you quit playing and disappears (or gets quite) when you start playing.

So basically it’s controlling an aux send amount with layer send sliders and the overall mix of the verb with the program envelope.

yeah, good fun.