Falcon Singles – Bass Flute is an expanded and falconized excerpt from Aureus Ventus for HALion 5.
Multi-sampled bass flute dynamics, overtone beauty, mysterious soundscapes, audio-morphed and re-synthesized sounds, dark drones, granular phrases, pads, an organ flute, a key slap bass and some glass chimes. For the main acoustic instrument 14 pitches were sampled with vibrato, 6-7 notes per octave between B1 – C4 with creshendo, decreshendo – sampled with 2x round robin.
Up to 20+ Macros and switches plus the modulation wheel are assigned in each patch, many also use aftertouch, providing detailed control over volume envelopes, filtering, amplitude- and pitch modulations, EQ-ing, dynamics, stereo animation and more. All patches use some sort of background image in the UI, split patches have colored key-zones in the Falcon keyboard for easier navigation.
You can view/download the PDF for this library with more details, the licence agreement, and the patchlist including descriptions and playing tips here.
- 11 patches
- 359 MB of samples (78 wavs/stereo/48 Khz/24 Bit/phase-aligned), 2 wavetables, 4 background images
for the UI.
- Content is not encrypted, samples and wavetables can be used in other samplers and synths.
- Delivery: download
- Library size in total: 366.3 MB
- Price: € 16 EUR (50% off for Aureus Ventus license holders)
- Requires the full version of Falcon, does not work with the UVI player.
The demos below were produced using only patches from Falcon Singles – Bass Flute, no post-processing was applied apart from a limiter on the master output.