Question on Macros Screen

• Anonymous
    Inactive

Can anyone tell me how you can change the look of the macro screen on the Main page?  There must be skins or something out there as the factory sounds and other libraries all have nice looking skins on the macro screen.  But I can’t see anywhere where there is any options to make it look nice other than the basic default black.

Anyone know?  Thanks

Sampleconstruct
    Keymaster

Can anyone tell me how you can change the look of the macro screen on the Main page? There must be skins or something out there as the factory sounds and other libraries all have nice looking skins on the macro screen. But I can’t see anywhere where there is any options to make it look nice other than the basic default black. Anyone know? Thanks

You can just drag and drop a png-image into the interface to create a background image (720×840 px) and using lua-scripting you can design your own Macro knobs, waveform displays and more.

Anonymous
    Inactive

You can just drag and drop a png-image into the interface to create a background image (720×840 px) and using lua-scripting you can design your own Macro knobs, waveform displays and more.

Thanks, that’s helpful to know.  I’ll have to play with that.  I’ve never used lua-scripting before.  But, I have used the png images on other devices before, such as with Reason.  I should have thought of that!!!  Thanks for the reply!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.