- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 2 months ago by Wavegem.
I am in the process of building a complex patch. Currently 350 key groups, macro is fully loaded. The problem is when I add another part and load a second instance of the same patch I get no response from the macros. It’s like none of my assignments are there and just plays the default sound. When I open another instance of falcon and load that patch everything is fine. I tried the same thing on another computer with the same results
- This topic was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by Wavegem.
- Posts: 257
If you click on each Macro in Tree View, can you see the assignments there? It’s hard to tell what the culprit could be, I never had problems with Macro assignments before.
Ya they are all there it’s really weird
Trying to figure this out I noticed that only a few macros aren’t responsive. In particular I mapped ON/OFF sample osc modulation to a macro w/mod envelope which rotates between the different sample osc keygroups. Also I lose all adsr macro modulation . What’s weird is that I have thorus ON/OFF macro which works but the delay ON/OFF macro , feedback and timing doesn’t. The compressor has control and portamento does . Arpegiator ON/OFF doesn’t work but the step sequencer ON/OFF Does as well as the speed. I check all the mappings and it says it’s assigned and when I rotate the value knob at the bottom right corner it works just not the macro
If anybody runs into this problem the solution
open your .uvip in text/edit.
Go to Edit then Find. paste this “/uvi/Part 0/
Check replace and paste this “$
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.