Glitches

• Wavegem
    Participant

I am in the process of building a complex patch. Currently 350 key groups, macro is fully loaded. The problem is when I add another part and load a second instance of the same patch I get no response from the macros. It’s like none of my assignments are there and just plays the default sound. When I open another instance of falcon and load that patch everything is fine. I tried the same thing on another computer with the same results

• This topic was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Wavegem.

Sampleconstruct
    Keymaster

If you click on each Macro in Tree View, can you see the assignments there? It’s hard to tell what the culprit could be, I never had problems with Macro assignments before.

Wavegem
    Participant

Ya they are all there it’s really weird

Wavegem
    Participant

Edit
    Trying to figure this out I noticed that only a few macros aren’t responsive. In particular I mapped ON/OFF sample osc modulation to a macro w/mod envelope which rotates between the different sample osc keygroups. Also I lose all adsr macro modulation . What’s weird is that I have thorus ON/OFF macro which works but the delay ON/OFF macro , feedback and timing doesn’t. The compressor has control and portamento does . Arpegiator ON/OFF doesn’t work but the step sequencer ON/OFF Does as well as the speed. I check all the mappings and it says it’s assigned and when I rotate the value knob at the bottom right corner it works just not the macro

Wavegem
    Participant

If anybody runs into this problem the solution

open your .uvip in text/edit.

Go to Edit then Find. paste this  “/uvi/Part 0/

Check replace and paste this   “$

Problem solved

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.