Duplicate a Layer?

• DonnieA
    Participant

Is there a simple way to duplicate a layer?  I can’t see any way to do that.  Thanks

Sampleconstruct
    Keymaster

Is there a simple way to duplicate a layer? I can’t see any way to do that. Thanks

Go to List view (3rd tab on the upper left of the interface), click on the layer you want to duplicate, click on the wrench -> duplicate (4th entry in the list).

DonnieA
    Participant

Is there a simple way to duplicate a layer? I can’t see any way to do that. Thanks

Go to List view (3rd tab on the upper left of the interface), click on the layer you want to duplicate, click on the wrench -> duplicate (4th entry in the list).

Thank you.  That’s pretty hidden.  I searched the manual for “duplicate” and it is not referenced.  One of my pet peeves about software manuals!  Every term used on the screen, especially menu options, should be described in the manuals…but alas, too often many are not!

It would be nice if in a future upgrade on Falcon you could just right click on the layer in “Tree” view and see “Duplicate Layer” as an option.

Anyway, thank you for the tip. You just made life easier for me!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.