Specifications and content:
- 4.38 GB of samples (1330 wavs/stereo/48 Khz/24 Bit).
- 121 patches/instruments + 8 variations, combining all synthesis methods available in Falcon/MachFive.
- Multisampled instruments, pure and and combined with electronics
- Evolving pads
- Vocal texures
- Experimental and abstract textures
- Cinematic and ominous soundscapes and drones
- Complex sequencers
- Processed field recordings
- Orchestral sounds derived from orchestral recordings of my own music
- Celtic harp with 27 strings – multisampled with several velocity layers and round robin, harp glissandi, bisbigliando and more
- Pedal timpani, multisampled at three pitches with up to 5 velocity layers and 8x round robin, played with hard and soft beaters. Different articulations, swells, flams and pedal glissandi.
- Other string instruments (violin, piano, cello)
- Woodwinds (sax/duduk)
- Chromatic and achromatic percussion (Thai gongs, Tamtam, bowed and beaten vibraphone, tibetan singing bowls, Glockenspiel)
20 patches have custom scripting for extended sound manipulation features and a user interface (check out the videos below), all non-scripted patches have the Modwheel and the 8 Macros assigned in the info tab, many also use Aftertouch.
Scripting by Iain Morland.
All acoustic instrument-samples in this library were recorded with 3 Neumann microphones in L-C-R at 48 Khz/24 Bit, a U87 as the center mic – a stereo set of KM 184 for L-R. The field recordings were made with a pair of Sennheiser shotguns inside windshield cages with dead cats, mounted on a boom recorded onto a Tascam HD-P2 recorder.
- Celtic Harp – 13 + 1 variation
- Mallets – 5 + 2 variations
- Orchestral – 3
- Pads – 11 + 1 variation
- Percussion – 8 + 2 variations
- Sequencer – 8
- Soundscapes – 17 + 2 variations
- Strings – 4
- Synths – 12
- Timpani – 10
- Voices – 7
- Waterphone – 19
- Woodwinds – 4
You can view/download the PDF for this library with more details, the licence agreement and the patchlist including descriptions and playing tips here.
Delivery: download – RAR-archive in 5 parts for better download handling – download size: 2.68 GB – fast download speeds guaranteed.
Please note: this library requires the full version of Falcon / MachFive 3 (M5 version 3.2 and higher), it will not work with the UVI workstation.
Price: € 79 Euro.
Product page with many videos demonstrating and explaining some of the patches and pictures of the sampled instruments.
All demos below were produced entirely with MachFive 3 using only patches from Scattered Entity Vol. 1, no post-processing was applied apart from a limiter on the outputs and some volume automation, if several instances of MachFive were used in a track. If a demo does use 3rd party reverb, this is mentioned in the track title.
Youtube playlist with 14 video demos for this library.