Script for random sound source while playing

• chrisedu
    Participant

hello all

first message to this forum, purchased Falcon not long ago and I am amazed how flexible it can be.

is it possible to make a patch (scripted or not) where you can set oscillators to be played randomly? i.e. a patch with a sampler and a sine wave that can alternate or randomly being played and held while the key is pressed? or maybe doing in a multi and route the midi signal alternate or randomly between programs?

thanks in advance

Sampleconstruct
    Keymaster

hello all first message to this forum, purchased Falcon not long ago and I am amazed how flexible it can be. is it possible to make a patch (scripted or not) where you can set oscillators to be played randomly? i.e. a patch with a sampler and a sine wave that can alternate or randomly being played and held while the key is pressed? or maybe doing in a multi and route the midi signal alternate or randomly between programs? thanks in advance

You can start by setting up round robin on oscillator level, either cycle or random cycle, each oscillator can be whatever you choose it to be, FM, pluck synth, granular, sampler, analog synth, you name it.

chrisedu
    Participant

hey Simon!

very nice approach, never thought I could do “round robins” at oscillator level!!

such a great software

thanks so much

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.