A couple forum things…

• pat
    Participant
    1. I’d like the post list to show the most recent poster, not just the original poster.
    2. Please consider combining the sections while it’s still small. There’s not much action going, I don’t particularly see why there need to be so many sections here. This would be mitigated if…
    3. It would be cool to see any recent / unread posts.

I realize this is brand new and you guys are just getting things sorted, so please consider this a friendly suggestion based on my own personal preferences! 🙂

Thomas Helzle
    Keymaster

Nik is currently very busy with other stuff, we can look into further improvements when he has more free time again.
    I guess the number of sections is a matter of taste. I personally am a less-sections person too, but others like it more subdivided.
    But yeah, recent/unread posts would be nice – ATM it’s a bit hard to keep track of what’s new…

Cheers,

Tom

Sampleconstruct
    Keymaster

Let’s see how it evolves over the next few weeks, after one year of one-Flacon-thread-does-it-all-on-KVR I enjoy having dedicated forums even if they are still mostly empty now.

pat
    Participant

Any chance of seeing some kind of read / unread posts indicator? That is super useful for catching up with new stuff.

Sampleconstruct
    Keymaster

Any chance of seeing some kind of read / unread posts indicator? That is super useful for catching up with new stuff.

Not in the near future, Nik is MIA and neither Tom nor I can edit the forum software well enough to implement this. But as not much is currently happening here anyway, we’ll survive it for the moment.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.